Stocking Stuffer Ideas!
A couple weeks ago, I did a blog post on clutter free gift ideas!
Today I wanted to have fun talking about stocking stuffers!
What are your favorite stocking stuffers to give or receive?
I remember when I was young, I loved smoked oysters and artichoke hearts.
My mom used to put them in my stocking, along with other useful things.
Check out the Video Below:
1. Gift cards or gift certificates
2. Flash light or a headlamp
3. Masks and sanitizer
4. Event tickets
5. You favorite coffee or tea
6. Post it notes
7. A special ornament
8. Toothbrush and floss
9. Necklace fan
10. Tape measure
12. Seed packets for Spring
13. Reusable grocery bags with pouch
14. Lipstick or Nail polish or lip balm
15. Portable charger or thumb drive
16. Nail file or mini manicure kit
17. Gloves or socks or hand warmers
19. Heart monitor
20. Desk calendar
21. Deck of playing Cards or Tarot cards
22. Book light or book marks
23. Mini journal & some cute pens
24. Rose Quartz face roller or healing stones
25. Reading glasses or nice sunglasses with lens cleaner
What are your favorite stocking stuffer ideas?
TOPIC: Stocking Stuffer Ideas!
In our busy lives, it's important to find even just a few moments of calm. Meditation is a great way to full practice self-care and you can do it anywhere! First, let's start with guided meditation, which has...
Have you ever heard of the term HSP? A highly sensitive person (HSP) is someone whose sensory experiences are more intense, in comparison to an average person. "As sensitivity exists in each person at varying...
So, what is reflexology? Reflexology is a holistic treatment that involves the feet, and sometimes the hands or ears. While it can be similar to a foot massage, that involves more kneading and rubbing...