5 Reasons It’s Important To Be On Time!
At one time or another all of us are late to an event, due to unforeseen circumstances.
Punctuality has huge benefits for a career and with personal relationships and it proves that you can be reliable.
Little Things Matter says that being on time:
- Demonstrates that you are diligent and dependable.
- Indicates that you honor your commitments and you can be trusted.
- Shows that you have respect for other people and that you care as much about their time as your own.
- Sets a good example for your children and others who look up to you.
- Builds self-confidence and success.
Go out of your way to be on time especially if you’re normally chronically late.
We convince ourselves that it won’t take long to get through traffic, but need to account for all the little things that might hold us back and plan for them to take longer!
There are several ways to plan ahead so you are always punctual:
- Prepare for the workday ahead by getting clothes, food, phone, paperwork ready in advance!
- Put your destination into the car navigator or google maps in your phone ahead of time.
- Make sure your tank is full.
- Make it a habit to leave earlier than usual because arriving on time or a little early causes less stress for both you and the person you are meeting.
- Prepare for obstacles.
- Check the traffic online before you leave.
Planning in advance to be on time is a great self-care habit to start, and can help eliminate stress by removing the anxiety of being late.
Are you chronically late for events or meetings or are you always punctual?
Please leave a comment!
TOPIC: 5 Reasons It’s Important To Be On Time!
Need coaching around creating your own self-care habits? Click button below!
Why is Self Awareness Important?
Today, I’m talking about self awareness. Self awareness is the ability to focus on yourself and determine whether your actions, thoughts, or emotions align with your values! You know what I discovered? When I...
Stocking Stuffer Ideas!
A couple weeks ago, I did a blog post on clutter free gift ideas! Today I wanted to have fun talking about stocking stuffers! What are your favorite stocking stuffers to give or receive? I remember when I was...
30 Ways to Create Comfort in your Daily Life!
Comfort is defined as “a state of physical ease and freedom from pain or constraint”. When we were babies and sought comfort, we cried and screamed, and bottles or pacifiers made us feel better. Growing a...