Slash Your Workout Time In Half Using Compound Exercises!
Sometimes people have a hard to making exercise a priority!
We all have busy schedules and sometimes it seems impossible to get to the gym to squeeze in that workout.
Wouldn’t it be nice to be able to enjoy exercise and spend less time in the gym?
I’m going to tell you a little secret, there is a way. It’s called compound exercises!
Yes, you can shorten your time at the gym.
What Are Compound Exercises?
“For the most time-efficient workouts, compound exercises are recommended because 8-10 exercises can stimulate all the major muscles in the body and create the greatest change in body composition in the shortest time. As an added bonus, compound exercises help develop the body proportionately” according to BodyBuilding.com.
The American Council on exercise says that there are “five benefits” of compound exercises.
- Burn More Calories.
- Improve Inter-Muscular Coordination.
- Elevates The Heart Rate And Provide A Cardiovascular Training Benefit.
- Are A Form Of Dynamic Flexibility.
- Improve Movement Efficiency
The compound exercises in the video below work the biceps, triceps, shoulders and core.
Here’s a summary of the exercises performed.
- Lunge position – bicep curls – 5 pounds per hand – 30 seconds
Lung position switch legs – bicep curls – 5 pounds per hand – 30 seconds
- Lunge position – Triceps over head – 30 seconds
Lunge position switch legs Triceps over head – 30 seconds
- Squat position, legs apart – slam ball clap – 1 minute
- Skull crusher with straight bar – 1 minute
- Tricep press mid chest – same bar – 1 minute
- Squat with bicep curls using bands – 1 minute
- Sumo squat arm rotation with smash ball – 30 seconds
After completing the workout, do it again!
What’s your favorite workout routine? Please leave a comment!
TOPIC: Slash Your Workout Time In Half Using Compound Exercises!
Looking for extra motivation and want to talk? Click on the button below!
If you find that your current healthcare provider isn't offering the personalized attention you deserve, you may want to explore Naturopathy! If the term "Naturopathy" sounds foreign, read on. Medical News...
Today I want to talk about letting go and discarding anything old or broken that takes up space! It’s crucial to let go of broken or outdated items because they often take up valuable space, leading to...
Did you know that Simplifying your wardrobe can bring numerous benefits and make your daily routine more efficient? Yep. When you declutter and streamline your clothing collection, and keep your clothing in...