Achieve Your Daily FitBit Goal by Doing These 8 Activities!
Are you “obsessed with counting steps” on your FitBit?
If so, you are not alone!
Counting steps is a little addicting…in a good way!
Fitbits are popping up on wrists and ankles everywhere!
The straps come in many pretty colors and can be considered a healthy fashion statement!
So What’s a Fitbit?
“FitBit is a physical activity tracker designed to help you become more active, eat a more well-rounded diet, sleep better and ultimately, turn you into a healthier human being“ according to How Stuff Works.
Here are a few reasons Fitbits are cool:
- They come in different sizes. The Fitbit Charge fits small wrists and tracks your heart rate, and the Blaze Fitbit also tracks your heart rate and has a bigger face which looks better on a larger wrist.
- The easy to use app tracks steps and mileage and even syncs with all smart devices and your computer.
- It’s a wonderful tool for tracking steps at the gym, but you don’t need to be at the gym to track steps.
- You can track steps using fitness equipment in your own home gym!
- If a gym is not your thing, you could track steps by going for a bike ride, a hike, or even dancing!!
If none of those activities sound attractive, there are 8 other ways to add steps to your Fitbit to help achieve your daily goal:
- Vacuum the house
- Mow the lawn
- Walk your own dogs or dogs at a local shelter
- Wash the car
- Shop at a mall
- Shop at Costco or Ikea
- Go bowling
- Attend a large sporting event or concert
It’s surprising how the steps can accumulate!
Remember that no matter what you do, moving the body daily is so crucial for mental health and strength.
By moving more each day, we are helping our minds and bodies function at their best.
Do you own a Fitbit and count steps? Please leave a comment.
If you don’t own one, here’s where you can get a Fitbit of your very own.
TOPIC: Achieve Your Daily FitBit Goal by Doing These 8 Activities!
If you are concerned about your own self-care, and would like to talk, click on the button below!
Today I want to talk about letting go and discarding anything old or broken that takes up space! It’s crucial to let go of broken or outdated items because they often take up valuable space, leading to...
Did you know that Simplifying your wardrobe can bring numerous benefits and make your daily routine more efficient? Yep. When you declutter and streamline your clothing collection, and keep your clothing in...
Let's talk about how to keep your home organized! What condition is your home in at this very moment? Disheveled perhaps? If you open a closet door, will an avalanche of clutter come tumbling down on top of...