Once upon a time, I received guidance to help me sort through thoughts that weren’t serving me, which kept me stuck in my head.
My life has always been centered around health and wellness; however, I struggled in the area of mindset.
I had fears, worries, and felt anxious about illness, what people thought of me, and anything else my brain could imagine.
These feelings were caused by thoughts, beliefs and stories I carried with me for years, which caused needless suffering, and kept me disempowered and stuck.
Learning how to choose more empowering language and better thoughts, transformed my life in many positive ways.
I discovered mindset podcasts about relationships, people pleasing, setting boundaries, controlling others, victim mentality, expectations, and so on.
I became addicted to personal development, and couldn’t get enough.
Being aware of my thoughts, and learning incredible life strategies helped me in so many areas of my life, including relationships with friends, relatives, and even my husband!
These powerful lessons made all the difference.
After going through my own transformation, I wanted to help and relate to others who are struggling with like I was.
Get To Know Me!
Kim has a lifelong passion for personal development.
Being a self-proclaimed “wellness detective”, Kim always seeks for ways to improve mental and physical health.
She believes that over a lifetime, how we treat our bodies and minds, affects overall wellness, so it’s crucial to practice self-care daily.
Kim is quite fascinated with the brain, body and mind connection. She firmly believes that what we choose to think about is as important as what goes into our bodies. Poor mindset, as well as consuming junk food, drugs and alcohol, and lack of exercise, greatly impacts well-being and can manifest into disease.
Kim is an example of what’s possible! Through the years, her personal experiences lead her to becoming a wellness blogger, a podcaster, and author of her own “Healthy Living Series” kindle books.
She believes in a preventive approach to wellness (lifestyle medicine) as opposed to traditional medicine, which treats disease.
Using humor, curiosity, and encouragement, her goal is to inspire midlife people pleasers, to focus on their own personal development and self-care.
Live With Intention!
Known as an action-oriented “get it done” girl, Kim likes a challenge and strives for a sense of accomplishment.
She’s a productive and resourceful problem solver, and an expert on creating boundaries, healthy lifestyle habits and routines.
Kim has a positive attitude and tries to find the humor, as well as the gift, in everything.
She’s passionate about helping others, blogging and podcasting, and enjoys spending time with family, friends and of course, her pets!
- “Confidence is a skill you build through action.” – Mel Robbins
- “Let food be thy medicine, and medicine be thy food.” — Hippocrates
- “I am a lover of what is, not because I’m a spiritual person, but because it hurts when I argue with reality.” — Byron Katie
- “Those who do not find time for exercise will have to find time for illness.” — Earl of Derby
- “Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.” — George Bernard Shaw
- “What we think, we become.” — Buddha
- “Stop asking why they keep doing it and start asking why you keep allowing it.” — Unknown
- “Daring to set boundaries is about having the courage to love ourselves, even when we risk disappointing others.” — Brené Brown
- “When people get so connected to their future they stop telling the story of their past.” – Joe Dispenza